- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
- Churches, a Museum and More Food
Tag Archives: Petra
I just love Beethoven’s Pastoral Symphony…. As a child I used to sit and dream on the window seat gazing out over the hills of Africa, humming to the beautiful music. DREAMING…. that’s the Secret! Do you love to dream? … Continue reading
I started on a donkey. At school I lived for my riding lessons, and had to write my Kenya Preliminary Exams with my left hand due to breaking my arm falling off a horse. Heaven happened when at the age … Continue reading