- A Whole Year has Passed
- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
Tag Archives: dreaming
I just love Beethoven’s Pastoral Symphony…. As a child I used to sit and dream on the window seat gazing out over the hills of Africa, humming to the beautiful music. DREAMING…. that’s the Secret! Do you love to dream? … Continue reading
“Business mentor Jane Bwye has written a fantastic new guide for anyone considering starting up their own business. It reads like Jane is sitting right there beside you, explaining the various points to consider, and giving tips & advice on … Continue reading
Are you the right sort of person to have your own business? Only you can answer that question. But here are some pointers to help towards a decision. Running your business is scary. It’s not like having a job, with … Continue reading