- Not Much Has Changed
- The Most Fabulous of Cities
- Don’t Leave Kenya – Let Your Parents go Back to Europe and the US!
- Creating Credible Scenes
- Today We Are Lucky…
- Author Interview – Jane Bwye – “Breath of Africa”, “Grass Shoots” & “I Lift Up My Eyes” (Historical Fiction/Romance)
- The Perfect Spot for a Second Honeymoon
- Challenging Days at the Office
- That Couldn’t Possibly Happen in Dulwich, Darling…
- Where Oh Where Are We?
Tag Archives: south downs
Charity…? Volunteering – ? “I can’t afford to do something for nothing!” How often have you been faced with those words? I’ve even used them myself, privately, in my own thoughts. Especially when desperately looking for a way to earn … Continue reading
Today is my birthday, and tomorrow is the book-signing of my third novel. Fifteen years ago the thought of becoming a fully-fledged author was an impossible dream, which I was encouraged to commit to paper. I was over sixty, for … Continue reading