- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
- Churches, a Museum and More Food
Tag Archives: NHS
Charity…? Volunteering – ? “I can’t afford to do something for nothing!” How often have you been faced with those words? I’ve even used them myself, privately, in my own thoughts. Especially when desperately looking for a way to earn … Continue reading
It may seem so to some people. Here I am on my swivel computer chair in my bedroom/office, (I use a cushion, which saves my ailing back a little) while hubby reclines on his NHS riser/recliner chair in the sitting room. … Continue reading
Today is my birthday, and tomorrow is the book-signing of my third novel. Fifteen years ago the thought of becoming a fully-fledged author was an impossible dream, which I was encouraged to commit to paper. I was over sixty, for … Continue reading