- A Whole Year has Passed
- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
Tag Archives: peace
Brian Connell, a man of principle and insight with a deep love of Africa, is missed by many because of his struggles. He tried to overcome them by the cathartic writing of his legacy, the book Msomi and Me. … Continue reading →
It’s always a pleasure hosting one of my favourite authors, Sue Barnard, who has chosen to talk about rather an unusual subject in relation to the setting of her book. Over to you, Sue! Cemeteries may not, at first sight, … Continue reading →
Brian Connell, conservationist, ethologist and author, is a person who has learned to follow his dreams, and I am honoured to host him today. His most recent blog gives a measured view of what has been in the news recently concerning a lion … Continue reading →