- A Whole Year has Passed
- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
Tag Archives: Cecil the Lion
Brian Connell, a man of principle and insight with a deep love of Africa, is missed by many because of his struggles. He tried to overcome them by the cathartic writing of his legacy, the book Msomi and Me. … Continue reading →
Brian Connell, conservationist, ethologist and author, is a person who has learned to follow his dreams, and I am honoured to host him today. His most recent blog gives a measured view of what has been in the news recently concerning a lion … Continue reading →