- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
- Churches, a Museum and More Food
Tag Archives: blog
Next Tuesday my regular weekly blog for guest authors will revive! The theme will be settings. And I have some well known authors in mind to share a few tips on the techniques of using settings to enhance their stories. … Continue reading →
Happy New Year everybody! And very many thanks to my faithful supporters, especially Karen Charlton of Authonomy days, who kicked off the Author Countdown in April to help make my blog such a success in 2015. Thanks also to Jeff Gardiner … Continue reading →
Author Countdown Series Some valueable advice from a brilliant writer – I have enjoyed Shani Struthers‘ books, and like all supportive authors, we have exchanged reviews. You can read hers on one of mine HERE. I’d never heard of ARCs, … Continue reading →