- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
- Churches, a Museum and More Food
Tag Archives: Lauren Salisbury
Happy New Year everybody! And very many thanks to my faithful supporters, especially Karen Charlton of Authonomy days, who kicked off the Author Countdown in April to help make my blog such a success in 2015. Thanks also to Jeff Gardiner … Continue reading →