- A Whole Year has Passed
- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
Tag Archives: fishing
Today we’re going to join my friend Lela Markham from Authonomy days, as she goes hiking in Alaska. This is the setting for her new book Mirklin Wood and she gives us tantalising glimpses of her beautiful descriptive prose. Over to you, … Continue reading →
I’m over at Cathie Dunn’s place, revealing why I wrote my second book. You can check out her website by clicking HERE. And here’s a taster for you: The quiet life…. His cottage nestled among a profusion of flowerbeds beside a sleepy … Continue reading →