- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
- Churches, a Museum and More Food
Tag Archives: guilt
I’m over at Cathie Dunn’s place, revealing why I wrote my second book. You can check out her website by clicking HERE. And here’s a taster for you: The quiet life…. His cottage nestled among a profusion of flowerbeds beside a sleepy … Continue reading →