- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
- Churches, a Museum and More Food
- Four Species in Perfect Harmony
Tag Archives: Colobus Shade
My Kenyan holiday takes on a business-like tone a week after I arrive at the coast. On Monday it’s an early rise, and a smooth drive to Mombasa from Ukunda. We pass countless tuk-tuks precariously plying their trade on three … Continue reading