- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
- Churches, a Museum and More Food
- Four Species in Perfect Harmony
Category Archives: Travels
Early March, 2018 Back in Nairobi, determined not to be reliant on others any more, I persuaded my daughter to lend me her car for a debut drive in the atrocious traffic conditions of the city. A good opportunity was … Continue reading
It is getting late and the dusk is giving way to swift African night as we stop near an embankment on the side of the detour along the main road. We meet the presbytery catechist, who has been summoned by … Continue reading
Wed. 28th February 2018 at Kajuki During a healthy breakfast at the Eco Lodge, I enjoy chatting to the owner, a retired civil servant who had hospitality training in London. I mention the loud music of the previous afternoon, and … Continue reading
It is Tuesday 27th February, 2018. Joseph picks me up in his taxi at 8am for the four and a half hour drive to Kajuki. Good roads all the way. It is very built up and scarcely recognisable through and … Continue reading
I started on a donkey. At school I lived for my riding lessons, and had to write my Kenya Preliminary Exams with my left hand due to breaking my arm falling off a horse. Heaven happened when at the age … Continue reading