- A Whole Year has Passed
- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
Tag Archives: Africa
A rare chance not to be missed! Selling at a bargain 99P. Treat a friend this Easter? A message from my publishers, the wonderful Crooked Cats! Head to Kenya in Jane Bwye’s “breath-taking” 5* epic, Breath of Africa, a land … Continue reading
There’s something about Africa – especially Africa south of the Sahara – which gets to you. You only have to live there once for a short time, to get the bug. Perhaps it’s the extraordinary light, translucent, clear, pristine, … Continue reading