- A Whole Year has Passed
- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
Author Archives: jbwye
Originally posted on Course of Mirrors:
Truly witnessing the tragedies on our planet is not the same as passive looking, witnessing expands and transforms consciousness. As an individual I feel helpless, unable to solve the overwhelming problems, but by witnessing…
I just love Beethoven’s Pastoral Symphony…. As a child I used to sit and dream on the window seat gazing out over the hills of Africa, humming to the beautiful music. DREAMING…. that’s the Secret! Do you love to dream? … Continue reading
Kenya visit, Wed 7th March 2018 I’d been looking forward to the Museum Wednesday Bird Walk with Fleur Ng’weno and it was just like old times. We meet at the Nairobi racecourse, about 18-20 people, mainly museum trainees and guides. … Continue reading