- A Whole Year has Passed
- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
Author Archives: jbwye
After our canal boat ride I was worried about being on time for the wine-tasting meeting at Porte Narbonnaise an hour later. Prepared to take a taxi, I offered to pay for the others. But they were reluctant and I … Continue reading
Carcassonne, France. It is still our first day. We had a quick shower and change in our well appointed Casa del Teisseire and the fifteen-minute walk back to the station, downhill and without luggage was a doddle. We sauntered along … Continue reading
I’d never been to France; I don’t speak French, nor can I understand what they’re saying. But I can sort-of get the gist when I dig deep into my memory of O-level written French. It is Sunday 23rd September 2018. … Continue reading