- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
- Churches, a Museum and More Food
Tag Archives: New Zealand
October 2001. New Zealand is full of surprises. I go on a long coach trip from Rotorua to Aukland through yet more farms. We are held up by a farmer and his three working dogs herding two dozen Freisland bulls down the … Continue reading
Round-the-world Walkabout ctd. I leave the coach at Rotorua, and am met by a friend of a friend, who has lent me her car for a week. I have not driven for two months, and the automatic gear is strange at … Continue reading