- A Whole Year has Passed
- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
Tag Archives: Taupo
I’m back in Aukland, where Merriel meets me and takes me to their 15 acre holding at Onewhero. A roomy old house, just right for the two of them. I last saw Merriel and Peter nearly forty years ago in Kenya, and … Continue reading
Round-the-world Walkabout ctd. I leave the coach at Rotorua, and am met by a friend of a friend, who has lent me her car for a week. I have not driven for two months, and the automatic gear is strange at … Continue reading