- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
- Churches, a Museum and More Food
- Four Species in Perfect Harmony
Tag Archives: Rotorua
Round-the-world Walkabout ctd. I leave the coach at Rotorua, and am met by a friend of a friend, who has lent me her car for a week. I have not driven for two months, and the automatic gear is strange at … Continue reading