- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
- Churches, a Museum and More Food
Tag Archives: Santa Cruz
Galapagos Diary 4. The Guantanamera appeared from nearby Santa Cruz, where she’d gone for refuelling. It had been a very pleasant couple of hours. Most of us stayed on board, but four went deep-sea snorkelling near the cliffs of Santa … Continue reading