- Christmas with a Difference
- A Whole Year has Passed
- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
Tag Archives: frigate birds
Galapagos Islands. No. 4 We return to the boat for a three hour trip to Santa Fe, with lunch on the way, and pull into a tiny lagoon. The sandy bottom and green water reflect the breasts of young frigate … Continue reading
Sunday 26/12/04 I have an impossible night. This time the air conditioning in the boat is on, at the request of those in the inner cabins. The vent is above my bunk and I cannot regulate the freezing draft. At 5 … Continue reading