- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
- Churches, a Museum and More Food
Tag Archives: Kampala
It was AIDS and the need for education that made the people of Kabubbu choose Geraldine and Geoff Booker as their benefactors. “We are so glad to see you,” they cried. “You have come to bring us a hospital and … Continue reading