- A Whole Year has Passed
- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
Tag Archives: Jesus
The road from Jerusalem to Jericho, oldest city in the world, is smoothly tarred. We stop at sea level to take photos, and Zinniah our guide gets muddled between degrees of latitude and degrees of heat. Then we dip into … Continue reading