- A Whole Year has Passed
- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
Tag Archives: Young Adult
Welcome back to Jeff Gardiner, who has taken up my challenge to talk about the setting for his latest book. Whatever your favourite genre, I guarantee you’ll enjoy his books, for he’s a master at mixing and matching. He has even written a … Continue reading →
My Author Countdown continues into its fifth month with this contribution from seasoned YA author and friend, Richard Hardie. Be absolutely certain you want to be an author; it’s a hard slog and statistically only one book gets properly published … Continue reading →
Isn’t it interesting how some children’s or Young Adult authors like to take refuge from time to time in “dark” works? Charlotte Comley is a case in point – but she has combined the two, and she also writes educational text … Continue reading →