- A Whole Year has Passed
- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
Tag Archives: United States
Glenn Muller, a man of many facets, is the second Canadian in two weeks to grace my blog. His occupations, from hotel administration and computer applications to bookkeeping, included twelve years as a driving instructor, which fuelled his first novel, … Continue reading →
My good friend and colleague at Crooked Cat, Ailsa Abraham is my very first guest author. In order to complement the theme of dark psychological drama which runs as a thread through BREATH OF AFRICA, I commissioned her to write … Continue reading →