- Christmas with a Difference
- A Whole Year has Passed
- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
Tag Archives: Huntington Beach State Park
Glenn Muller, a man of many facets, is the second Canadian in two weeks to grace my blog. His occupations, from hotel administration and computer applications to bookkeeping, included twelve years as a driving instructor, which fuelled his first novel, … Continue reading →