- The Best Chapatis I have Ever Tasted
- I’m On Line!
- Setting Makes the Gem
- Not Much Has Changed
- The Most Fabulous of Cities
- Don’t Leave Kenya – Let Your Parents go Back to Europe and the US!
- Creating Credible Scenes
- Today We Are Lucky…
- Author Interview – Jane Bwye – “Breath of Africa”, “Grass Shoots” & “I Lift Up My Eyes” (Historical Fiction/Romance)
- The Perfect Spot for a Second Honeymoon
Tag Archives: thriller
I am delighted to welcome fellow Crooked Cat author, Carol Maginn back to my blog with her new book, Daniel Taylor, an intriguing thriller set in Rome. And there is another exciting thriller gestating in the background, too. I don’t … Continue reading →