- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
- Churches, a Museum and More Food
- Four Species in Perfect Harmony
Tag Archives: Liverpool
I am delighted to welcome fellow Crooked Cat author, Carol Maginn back to my blog with her new book, Daniel Taylor, an intriguing thriller set in Rome. And there is another exciting thriller gestating in the background, too. I don’t … Continue reading →