- Christmas with a Difference
- A Whole Year has Passed
- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
Tag Archives: self-publishing
A very warm welcome to Jane Davis today – an author who has used both the traditional and the self-publishing routes for her novels. (Do sign up to her Newsletter, she asks; I have!). I asked her a few searching questions … Continue reading →
Dee Harrison shares her thoughts and experiences as a self-published author at my place today – come and have a cup of tea while we chat… Dee – you are a devoted and determined self-publisher. What is the hardest part of producing your … Continue reading →