- A Whole Year has Passed
- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
Tag Archives: Society of Authors
Sound advice indeed, Carol Hedges, especially #1! So you’ve published a book – congratulations! And now you’re sitting back and waiting for the money to roll in. Sorry – that’s not how it works! Writing a book and getting … Continue reading →
A very warm welcome to Jane Davis today – an author who has used both the traditional and the self-publishing routes for her novels. (Do sign up to her Newsletter, she asks; I have!). I asked her a few searching questions … Continue reading →