- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
- Churches, a Museum and More Food
Tag Archives: package tourist
Turkey – Final Episode After three days in the hotel doing nothing but play bridge and read (thank heaven for my kindle), it was time for a trip to Perge; twenty euros each for 5 of us. Then it turned out the … Continue reading