- A Whole Year has Passed
- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
Tag Archives: Turkey
Turkey is a strange untidy mixture of ancient and modern, which at first glance appears to work better in Cappadocia than on the South Mediterranean coast. Our trip was a chapter of misfortunes, but contained some amazing highlights. After a … Continue reading