- A Whole Year has Passed
- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
Tag Archives: Oxford
Here’s some feedback from a friend I thought I’d lost contact with – she’s living in Australia now. What an amazing place is the internet! Dear Jane, I’m being slow to read your novel – because it’s reading on computer-screen, … Continue reading
Another Interview, this time with Jo Valiyi, of the New Eastbourne Writers – My 60 seconds with… J.L. Bwye – author of BREATH OF AFRICA Set against the backdrop of Kenya’s beautiful terrain, Breath of Africa takes the reader on … Continue reading
BREATH OF AFRICA, dedicated to the people of Kenya, is a novel by Jane Bwye, retired businesswoman and intermittent freelance journalist who lived over half a century in Africa. The 2013 Kenya elections took place without much-feared violence and reprisals, … Continue reading