- A Whole Year has Passed
- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
Tag Archives: North Yorkshire
A big welcome to first-time novelist, Laura Huntley, and one of Crooked Cat‘s latest finds; her book, Black Eyed Boy, promises some dark excitement, but she’s no newcomer to writing. You say Black Eyed Boy is your first novel. Please … Continue reading →
Zanna MacKenzie is my guest blogger today. Formerly a travel agent, she is also an experienced arm chair traveller, evidence this interesting little piece. You don’t mention Africa, Zanna? Perhaps a savour of its breath will tempt you to widen your … Continue reading →