- Christmas with a Difference
- A Whole Year has Passed
- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
Tag Archives: Hong Kong
Zanna MacKenzie is my guest blogger today. Formerly a travel agent, she is also an experienced arm chair traveller, evidence this interesting little piece. You don’t mention Africa, Zanna? Perhaps a savour of its breath will tempt you to widen your … Continue reading →