- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
- Churches, a Museum and More Food
Tag Archives: Nakuru control
(Based on my article published by the Daily Nation, Kenya, on April 13th 1966) “Dammit – I’ve forgotten the tow-rope – and I need Nos. 6 and 7 box spanners.” Bruce drew his dirty fingernails through his tousled hair in exasperation. He was sitting … Continue reading →