- A Whole Year has Passed
- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
Tag Archives: Beauty
BREATH OF AFRICA EXTRACTS FROM REVIEWS received from Authonomy readers: “One of the bestselling points of this story is the beauty of Africa; the title and the protagonist’s love for the country hints at an astounding nation, filled with beautiful … Continue reading