- Christmas with a Difference
- A Whole Year has Passed
- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
Tag Archives: World War 2
I’ve never heard of a pantser before, but I can relate to the problems Rosalind Minett has when she’s writing. So often my characters run away with themselves… but then, it is quite exciting not knowing how your story will eventually get … Continue reading →