- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
- Churches, a Museum and More Food
Tag Archives: World War 1
I’ve never heard of a pantser before, but I can relate to the problems Rosalind Minett has when she’s writing. So often my characters run away with themselves… but then, it is quite exciting not knowing how your story will eventually get … Continue reading →
Happy Birthday, Vanessa! You can be a young writer at any age, Vanessa Couchman tells me. She is one of the more recent Crooked Cat “finds”, and I can vouch for the quality of her book. I describe myself as … Continue reading →