- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
- Churches, a Museum and More Food
- Four Species in Perfect Harmony
Tag Archives: psychic
Welcome back to my blog, Shani Struthers – who has a wonderful way with words. I have enjoyed every one of her books, whatever the subject. The spirit world, like our own troubled earth, need not be totally frightening, and … Continue reading →
Adele Elliott is the author of an enchanting tale, Friendship Cemetery. She and her husband have weathered a monumental upheaval in her life, thanks to hurricane Katrina, and they are learning to accept life in Mississippi. She also says she hates … Continue reading →