- A Whole Year has Passed
- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
Tag Archives: ghosts
… Ghosts – And the Beating Heart of Things. Happy New Year! – and a warm welcome to Crooked Cat author, Jennifer Wilson, who has an original take on our Tower of London as the setting for her debut novel, Kindred Spirits. I … Continue reading →
Adele Elliott is the author of an enchanting tale, Friendship Cemetery. She and her husband have weathered a monumental upheaval in her life, thanks to hurricane Katrina, and they are learning to accept life in Mississippi. She also says she hates … Continue reading →