- A Whole Year has Passed
- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
Tag Archives: Minneapolis
The most fascinating people have crossed my path since I started blogging less than a year ago. One of them has faithfully dogged my FaceBook footsteps from the beginning, and I am delighted to introduce George Polley, who has discovered one … Continue reading →