- Christmas with a Difference
- A Whole Year has Passed
- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
Tag Archives: Gardening
Jill Lake is a lady with a fascinating history. I wish I could meet her in real life, but am privileged to host her today – we found each other through Facebook, when she “Liked” my book Breath of Africa. … Continue reading →