- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
- Churches, a Museum and More Food
Tag Archives: Cezanne
A big welcome Rosemary Goodacre, who takes us to Provence, the setting for her new book. It seems we have similar interests, Rosemary, as I too love travel (though I’ve only been to one place in Europe so far – … Continue reading →