- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
- Churches, a Museum and More Food
Tag Archives: Alternate History
Welcome to my mysterious guest Grey Wolf today – with a different take on settings which for him merely wait for the story to come along. Nor does he set much store by pictures, preferring to let his words do the painting. … Continue reading →