- A Whole Year has Passed
- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
Tag Archives: Albuquerque
I have known Claire Stibbe for quite a few years. We met on the authonomy website (now extinct), and have helped each other through several stages of our books. I especially enjoyed her first, Chasing Pharaohs, and Claire gave me … Continue reading →