- A Whole Year has Passed
- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
Tag Archives: Agatha Christie
I hope you enjoy this lovely chat with Alice Castle, who shares with us her love of her home town, and how she came to commit to her crimes… over to you, Alice. I was walking through Dulwich Village one … Continue reading →
The theme of settings for books has unveiled a treasure trove of responses. Here’s one you’ll really enjoy, from new author Maria Mellins who has chosen an island. Welcome, Maria! Thank you very much for hosting me Jane! And what a … Continue reading →