- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
- Churches, a Museum and More Food
Tag Archives: wartime Italy
June 1st is Publication Day for “The Secret” by my fellow Crooked Cat author, Katharine Johnson! We have shared tables for many an hour at book festivals. She’s a lovely person, and I thoroughly enjoy reading her books. This is … Continue reading →