- Christmas with a Difference
- A Whole Year has Passed
- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
Tag Archives: Texas
I am honoured to welcome Lena Pate today – she describes herself in her blog as a transplanted Yankee living in Texas because winter depresses her. But there is nothing depressing about Lena, who despite falling into a trap all writers … Continue reading →