- A Whole Year has Passed
- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
Tag Archives: Take Me Now
It’s always a privilege to host the lovely Nancy Jardine, a versatile and talented author – and grandmother! We both share a love of travel, and I heartily recommend her books, which are written in different styles to suit a … Continue reading →