- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
- Churches, a Museum and More Food
Tag Archives: Table Mountain
An exciting new author is visiting me today. Maretha Botha has recently moved from Africa to the UK and I can relate so much to the great upheaval she has experienced. Maretha – I just loved your children’s book “Flame and … Continue reading →